- 1 How do I get my Marine Corps transcripts?
- 2 How do I request an official JST Transcript?
- 3 How do I get my 2021 CCAF Transcript?
- 4 Where can I find my JST?
- 5 How do I get my high school transcripts?
- 6 How many college credits is BLC worth?
- 7 How do I access smart transcripts?
- 8 What is a military transcript?
- 9 Do colleges accept JST?
- 10 How do I get my CLEP transcripts?
- 11 Is a CCAF degree worth anything?
- 12 Can I still get my CCAF after I separate?
- 13 What army courses are worth college credit?
- 14 How do I print VMET?
- 15 How many college credits do you get for basic training?
How do I get my Marine Corps transcripts?
How to request your transcript:
- For the Army, Navy, Marines, or Coast Guard, go to the Joint Services Transcript (JST) website. Fill out an Official Transcript Request to share your transcript with schools online.
- For the Air Force, go to the Community College of the Air Force website.
How do I request an official JST Transcript?
Request Official Joint Services Transcript
- Register for a JST account.
- Click on the ‘Transcripts’ tab at the top of the page, then click the ‘Official Transcript Request’ tab.
- Type in the institute name or any part of the name and click ‘search’ or hit the enter key.
How do I get my 2021 CCAF Transcript?
Students can order an official CCAF transcript by logging on to Air Force Virtual Education Center (AFVEC) from a. mil computer. Under “Self Service”, select “CCAF Student Services”. Proceed to CCAF Online Student Services and select “Order a Transcript” from the Transcripts dropdown.
Where can I find my JST?
To access your JST, visit the JST website. For official transcripts, go to the JST website for more information. Your military training and experience may also be supported by your Verification of Military Education and Training (VMET). Click here to learn more about accessing your VMET.
How do I get my high school transcripts?
Contact your individual school. If you are currently enrolled in high school, the best way to request your transcripts is to request them from your school. You can usually request your transcripts from your high school’s registrar, student services, or student counseling office.
How many college credits is BLC worth?
Military experience alone could be worth up to 20 college credits! Most colleges grant 4 semester hours in physical fitness for recruit training. In addition, colleges usually give credit for other service schools attended, as long as those courses are longer than two weeks and are not of a classified nature.
How do I access smart transcripts?
To view your unofficial JST/SMART, go to https://jst.doded.mil/smart/registration.do and register for a JST account. Once you’ve logged into the JST website, click on the link at the top that says ‘Transcripts’. From there, you can view your transcript by using the ‘Transcript’ link.
What is a military transcript?
The Joint Services Transcript (JST) provides a description of military schooling and work history in civilian language. It serves as an aid in preparing resumes and explaining Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, National Guard and Navy work experience to civilian employers.
Do colleges accept JST?
JST transcripts are accepted by 2,400 institutions, which is about 34% of all colleges. Universities and service members are advised to check with prospective schools before relying on JST transcripts for credit.
How do I get my CLEP transcripts?
How do I request a transcript of my scores?
- Go to My CLEP Account.
- From the My CLEP Account menu, select Request a Transcript.
Is a CCAF degree worth anything?
A CCAF degree is a good way to ensure a better quality of life for you and your family after your service is over. However, CCAF degrees aren’t just valuable in the civilian sector; they are equally as important during your service in the Air Force.
Can I still get my CCAF after I separate?
In order to be eligible, wounded warriors must have been enrolled in a CCAF degree program at the time of separation or retirement; must have been awarded a 9W-series Reporting Identifier for combat-related injuries or illnesses as reflected in the military personal system; and have 10 years from their separation or
What army courses are worth college credit?
In all, the Army’s common core NCOES courses, from Structured Self Development 1 up to the Sergeants Major Course, can earn a soldier as many as 61 credit hours. That’s equivalent to about two years of college. Soldiers can earn even more credit through military occupational specialty-specific courses.
How do I print VMET?
To access your VMET, go to milConnect and log on with your DoD CAC or DS Logon.
- After you log in, select Correspondence/Document in the top menu.
- Select DoD Transition Assistance Program (DoDTAP) from the resulting dropdown menu.
- Select the VMET tab.
How many college credits do you get for basic training?
Enlisted soldiers can expect to be awarded around 5 college credits from their grueling ordeal during basic combat training.