- 1 Where do marine intelligence specialists get stationed?
- 2 Do the Marines have an intelligence branch?
- 3 How long is Marine intelligence MOS school?
- 4 Do Intel Marines deploy?
- 5 Do Marines get stationed on Navy ships?
- 6 What is the best Marine base to be stationed at?
- 7 What does human intelligence do in the Marines?
- 8 What is 0321 in the USMC?
- 9 What Mos is 0211?
- 10 Do Marines get leave after MOS school?
- 11 How often do Marines deploy?
- 12 How many MOS are in the Marines?
Where do marine intelligence specialists get stationed?
Marine Corps Intelligence Specialists (MOS 0231) receive most of their training in Dam Neck, Virginia, and lasts for 12 weeks. Training for a Marine Corps Intelligence Specialist is demanding and will teach you very sensitive, classified information about how the Marines intelligence community gathers information.
Do the Marines have an intelligence branch?
Functionally, Marine Corps Intelligence provides intelligence support through its traditional intelligence disciplines consisting of: Human Intelligence (HUMINT) and Counter Intelligence (CI), Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) and Signals Intelligence (SIGINT).
How long is Marine intelligence MOS school?
The education requirements for MOS 211 include six months of on- the-job training at a fleet Marine force, and four-and-a-half months of counterintelligence/HUMINT basic course training at the Marine Corps detachment in Dam Neck, Virginia.
Do Intel Marines deploy?
Marines who spend 28 of their 36 months with an intel battalion deployed, on temporary assignment duty or otherwise training in another part of the world will continue to get out after their first tour.
Although Marines often are deployed on ships, they aren’t stationed on ships. Duty stations are Marine or Navy bases that are home to the Marines between deployments, usually for a year or more. A deployment typically is more short-term, with a specific assignment.
What is the best Marine base to be stationed at?
Top 5 duty stations in the Marine Corps
- Marine Corps Base Hawaii. You’re in Hawaii.
- Camp Pendelton, California.
- Marine Corps Air Station Miramar.
- Mountain Warfare Training Center, Bridgeport, California.
- Marine Corps Detachment, Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
What does human intelligence do in the Marines?
2. CI/HUMINT Marines perform sensitive and complex intelligence operations in support of the Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF) during garrison and deployed operations. They identify threats posed by hostile intelligence organizations or persons engaged in espionage, sabotage, subversion, or terrorism.
What is 0321 in the USMC?
0321 USMC is a military occupational specialty code (MOS) in the United States Marine Corps. Specifically, it represents Marines in the Marine reconnaissance (recon) specialty.
What Mos is 0211?
MOS 0211 Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) Specialist.
Do Marines get leave after MOS school?
Yes. Marines get 30 days of leave plus additional 20 t0 25 days paid holidays and liberty hours. No, you receive 2.5 day a month for a total of 30 days a year but can’t hold more than 60 days by the end of the fiscal year. No it is not, i was able to take 15 days after mos school.
How often do Marines deploy?
The majority of Marine Corps deployments include approximately one year of training followed by six to seven months of actual deployment time. However, a significant number of Marine Corps deployments may be scheduled for one year or more.
How many MOS are in the Marines?
Below you will find a complete Marine Corps MOS list for all 123 enlisted careers available, including a brief description of the MOS job responsibilities, and corresponding ASVAB line score.